When the markers are added, click on them and discover the address and geocoordinates.
- Add geolocation for every issue by tapping the address address.
- If address doesn't exist exis,t use geocoordinates to add location markers (e. g. 40.68925, -74.04451).
- View markers with address and geocoordinates on Jira`s mobile apps.
- Set and view geolocation for each issue on Issue View Tab
- Click on the marker in the map and view: location name, place (in the format you have used when entering), accurate geocoordinates
- Use all Google Maps features for interaction (zoom/drag, change map type, and click markers to reveal more information).