You can get the Time in status per assignee using the Pivot Table function. You just need to do such steps:
- Open Time in Status for Jira Cloud app
Select Pivot Table view
3. Then click on the Field button
4. In the Field menu, you can customize data presentation by setting your custom fields for Rows, Columns, Report Filters.
To get the time in the issue field, drag and drop such fields:
- Summary or Issue Key field → Rows,
- Time (hours) → Values
- Status and Assignee fields → Columns
As a result, you will get the Time is status per assignees
You can Export the customized report to Excel doc or PDF format.
If you need help or want to ask questions, please contact SaaSJet Support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org