You can get the issue time for each field using the Pivot Table function. You just need to do such steps:
- Open Time in Status for Jira Cloud app
Select Pivot Table view
3. Then click on the Field button
4. In the Field menu, you can customize data presentation by setting your custom fields for Rows, Columns, Report Filters.
To get the time in the issue field, drag and drop such fields:
- Summary or Issue Key field → Rows,
- Time (hours) → Values
- Type of issue field → Columns
You can select any issue filed you are interested in: Priority, Sprint, Issue type, Flagged, Fix version, etc.
As a result, you will get the time during which an issue has each type of issue field you have selected.
You can Export the customized report to Excel doc or PDF format.
If you need help or want to ask questions, please contact SaaSJet Support or email us at email@example.com