This short step-by-step guide will help you to use Custom fields easily.
Open “SLA Time and Report” add-on.
Click on the “Configuration” button at the top right corner.
2. Then click on the toggle button to enable custom fields.
3. After activating custom fields, you’ll get a modal window with information and a request to get the system to create two Custom fields and populate them by SLA Time & Report data.
4. Click on a “Confirm” button to save created Custom fields.
5. As a result you get the Target date and Status of the SLA goal in the issue custom field.
Deactivate and remove
5. To deactivate custom fields, hit on the active toggle and click on the “Confirm” button that is shown on the following popup.
6. To delete the goal, click on the “Confirm” button that is shown on the following popup.
It’s impossible to delete a single SLA goal. You need to create at least one more goal.
It’s impossible to delete a single SLA goal. However, you need to create at least one Goal since the system doesn’t allow users to remove all Goals.
If you need any help or have questions, please contact us via SaaSJet Support or email email@example.com
Haven't used this add-on yet, then try it now! >>>