Click on the “Configuration” button at the top right corner.
2. Add goals (time limits) to your SLA config and enable the Custom fields.
3. Add a column with selected SLA Config Goal from the Jira list.
4. Trim the list by the issue that has any SLA status.
5. Tap JQL - "field name" != EMPTY in the search field and save a filter based on it.
6. Go to Dashboard and create any gadget you want with a saved Filter.
If you need any help or have questions, please contact us via SaaSJet Support or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Haven't used this add-on yet, then try it now! >>>