Like all add-ons at the Atlassian Marketplace, you can download SLA Time and Report in two ways:
From the Atlassian Marketplace
If you want to install the add-on from the Atlassian Marketplace, please follow the steps below:
1. Type "SLA Time and Report" in the "Search" field.
2. Find the "SLA Time and Report" add-on by SaaSJet in the search results.
3. Press the "Try it free" button.
4. Select your site on atlassian.net to install the add-on. Then click the "Start free trial" button.
5. Open your Jira account and choose "SLA Time and Report" from the drop-down list.
6. You're all set!
Jira admin page
If you want to install the add-on from the Jira admin page, please follow the instructions below
(note: you need to be a JIRA Administrator in order to install SLA Time and Report).
1. First, click the Apps menu and go to the "Find new add-ons" page.
2. Type "SLA Time and Report by SaaSJet” in the search box, then click on it.
3. Click the "Free trial" or "Subscribe now" buttons to download and install the app.
4. You're all set!