Welcome to the Time in Status for Jira Cloud!
Track how much time your issue spends in each status and much more by generating:
- Time in Status
- Assignee Time
- Average Time
- Status Entrance Date
- Time in Status per Date
- Use a Pivot Table view to get deeper data analysis.
- Highlight time values with gradation from min to max with Smart View
- Present reports as charts.
- Monitor customized reports from the app in the Jira dashboard with app’s Gadget.
- Extract the report as XLSX or CSV files and use external tools like Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet to process the exported data.
- Get the сycle and lead time by grouping time in statuses.
- View status duration data about each ticket in Issue View Panel.
- Filter issues by JQL, project, filter, report, label, sprint, and assignee.
Add-on works for Jira Software, Jira Core, and Service Desk. Even more, you can use it for both Classic and Next-gen Projects.
We've prepared this short video to walk you through the updates